Gundam 00 Another Side/Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking place after the 4 year time-skip, a new breed of Gundam Meisters, and the old ones, take the scene to battle against new and old foes in the A-Laws

3 posters

Fallen Angels Rising Phoenix (Krung Thep, 2310 AD)

Mars Denbrey
    Mars Denbrey
    Gundam Meister

Male Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2009-03-21

Fallen Angels Rising Phoenix (Krung Thep, 2310 AD) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fallen Angels Rising Phoenix (Krung Thep, 2310 AD)

Post by Mars Denbrey Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:23 pm

Mars looks down at his clipboard and just shrugs his shoulders are he takes a bit from his buttered toast.

"Why do you say that?", he replied to Anew's comment.

Moments later, Mars smiles as if to say "I get it."

"Ah! You think that it is going to get damaged, right? Electronic device, food, two things don't mix? That's it, right?", said Mars as he nonchalantly took a sip from his juice.
    Zero
    Zero
    Lord Zero
    Lord Zero

Male Number of posts : 446
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Fallen Angels Rising Phoenix (Krung Thep, 2310 AD) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fallen Angels Rising Phoenix (Krung Thep, 2310 AD)

Post by Zero Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:57 pm

As Zero was about to finish his meal, be looked down to see he had been eating bacon and pancakes, with a side of unknown jelly like substance. He finished consuming the food while still inappropriately using a spoon to do so. He then looked over to Mars and Anew.

"Brought your work to breakfast? All work and no play must make you a dull boy." Zero joked. As he was going to reach for his coffee mug, he caught the sight of someone in the crowd. She was speaking very loudly and continually pointed over to Zero. Mileina Vashti...

"Hey Mileina," Zero called over. The room quieted down to listen in. "If you want to sit with us than just come over here. Geez, I can't understand how you can be so hyper in the morning." He then looked back at Anew.

"You have some omelet on your lip." He bluntly pointed out.
    Hayase
    Hayase
    Gundam Meister

Male Number of posts : 247
    Registration date : 2009-04-02

Post by Hayase Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:03 pm

Ezekial entered the mess hall looking like he had gotten no more then three hours of sleep. Latey Mars and Chall had been working him pretty hard to make up for all the damage he had caused to the GNY-001 during their mission to capture Nena Trinity. Between working on the GN-088 Exile and trying to keep Nena under control, Ezekial had his work cut out for him. Snapping back to reality Ezekial scanned the room. First locating the nearest pot of coffee and secnd finding someone he knew. Ezekial saw Mars sitting with a few other people. Ezekial then slowly made his way to the coffee pot then to the end of the table and sat down. After taking a sip if coffee Ezekial turned to the other at the table which by now where looking at him.

"Please excuse my rudeness. Is it alright if I am here?"
    Mars Denbrey
    Mars Denbrey
    Gundam Meister

Post by Mars Denbrey Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:13 pm

Mars smiled at the approaching Mileina. Given that their parents had worked so closely together through the years, they were like family.

"Hey, kiddo. And I don't know what you are complaining about, Zero. All work and no play gets your Gundam online sooner than later. These days, we don't know when we might need it.", Mars said as he passed a napkin to Anew.

Mars greeted Ezekial with a firm handshake and said, "No problem at all. Please, join us."

Moments later, the bubbly Mileina Vashti had taken her seat at the table with her tray and said, "Hey Mars! How are ya? Hello to you too Anew, Zero. Hi Ezekial!"
    Zero
    Zero
    Lord Zero
    Lord Zero

Post by Zero Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:32 pm

Zero looked at the new face. Mars and Milena had called him Ezekial. Wondering who this man was, Zero looked over to Anew, who seemed busy trying to wipe the egg off her face, literally. Sighing, Zero took a drink of his coffee and greeted the man.

"Yo. M'name's Sue, Zero Sue. Got it memorized? Take a seat and lets get to know each other." Zero was acting very out of character now. He hardly enjoyed meeting new people and was now acting like some happy-go-lucky drunk at a bar.
    Mars Denbrey
    Mars Denbrey
    Gundam Meister

Post by Mars Denbrey Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:38 pm

Mars looked at Zero and as puzzled at his change of character. Milenia also got quiet, which was a sign that she was a bit concerned by the situation. Nervous, even?

"I guess you guys might have met each other through sims and stuff. Zero, this is Ezekial Stryfe. He's another Gundam Meister. You two might end up working together if you both get assigned as Meisters for the Ptolemaios 2.", said Mars. He then took a look at everybody at the table.

"Heck, I think I might be the only one that won't get a job at the Ptolemaios 2..."
    Hayase
    Hayase
    Gundam Meister

Post by Hayase Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:22 pm

Ezekial took another sip of his coffee before taking notice of Mars's comment. He then slowly turned his head and looked at Mars.

"I have you say Mars if anyone at this table had a right to a post on that ship it would be you."

Having said this Ezekial returned to his coffee taking another sip. If anyone at the table knew about half of Mars skills they would feel the same. Besides if it wasn't for him there wouldn't have been anyone to save his ass back on Earth.
    Mars Denbrey
    Mars Denbrey
    Gundam Meister

Post by Mars Denbrey Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:01 pm

Mars chuckled at Ezekial's comment.

"They don't need tests pilots in the front lines."

He then gave a quick look to Ezekial as if to say "cut it out".

Mars took a sip of his juice and continued.

"But seriously, you guys are great. Engineering, communications, piloting. You guys would make a good team."

Mars then thought back to the first time he teamed with Ezekial Stryfe when they were assigned to capture Nena Trinity. He had his doubts about working with Stryfe at first. "This guys is a greenhorn", was his initial thought. But during the mission, he was constantly surprised by Ezekial's abilities both inside and outside of a Gundam.
    Hayase
    Hayase
    Gundam Meister

Post by Hayase Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:20 pm

Ezekial smirked having caught Mars's "cut it out" look. Ezekial placed his cup on the table and turned his attention to Zero. As he looked at zero he place his hands together interlacing fingers.

"So Zero, what is it you do here on base?"
    Zero
    Zero
    Lord Zero
    Lord Zero

Post by Zero Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:40 pm

Having lost himself to his thoughts for a few moments, Zero's brain clicked on. He looked at Ezekial. It took a few more moments before Zero realized the question that had been asked.

"Sorry, spaced out for minute there. I'm a pilot. Mars and Ian are putting the finishing touches on my Gundam." He responded. Zero then finished his coffee and checked the time. He still had a lot of time left before his training.
    Hayase
    Hayase
    Gundam Meister

Post by Hayase Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:54 pm

The muffled sounds of Iris could be heard coming from Ezekial's pocket. By know this wasn't anything new to Mars as he has seen Ezekial deal with her this way before. Ezekial slapped his pocket to make her stop before turning his attention back too Zero.

"A pilot really? Of what unit may I ask?"
    Zero
    Zero
    Lord Zero
    Lord Zero

Post by Zero Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:01 pm

Ignoring an unknown sound, Zero looked over to Anew for a moment. She noticed his gaze and wondered what he was trying to communicate. Zero smiled at her confusion and then turned back to Ezekial.

"Unit GN-015 Uriel Gundam. It's a high-speed mobile suit with some nasty mean weapons. By the way, I think I missed what you said you did here." Zero analyzed Ezekial more closely now.
    Mars Denbrey
    Mars Denbrey
    Gundam Meister

Post by Mars Denbrey Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:10 pm

Milenia was sensing the tension in the table coming from Ezekial and Zero. She looked over at Mars who had also noticed the tense atmosphere and motioned for him to do something. Mars cleared his throat and cut in.

"He's a pilot, just like yourself. In fact, I'm also tuning his Gundam. Speaking of which, Ezekial, I had to ask you something about the specs you gave me last time. Could you come with me to the computer room to look over some of the numbers?"
    Hayase
    Hayase
    Gundam Meister

Post by Hayase Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:22 pm

Ezekial quickly took the last sip of his coffee and stood up leaving the cup on the table. He then shot Mars a "lets get out of here now" look.

"Yea Mars let's get to it. It was nice to meet everyone."

Last edited by Hayase on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mars Denbrey
    Mars Denbrey
    Gundam Meister

Post by Mars Denbrey Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:27 pm

"Bye guys. See you later.", said Mars as he stood up and grabbed his clipboard. He then walked over to where Milenia was sitting, bent down to her and and whispered "Good luck." as he motioned to both Zero and Anew.

"Mou!", replied Milenia as both Mars and Ezekial made their way out of the cafeteria.
    Zero
    Zero
    Lord Zero
    Lord Zero

Post by Zero Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:29 pm

Zero watched as the two men prepared to leave. He decided to wait until they left before he went to the simulator. Zero then looked at Anew again, who was now slightly upset at him for teasing here a second ago.
    Hayase
    Hayase
    Gundam Meister

Post by Hayase Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:31 pm

Ezekial and Mars walked at a steady pace down the hallway toward computer room number 16. Ezekial stopped infront of the door pulled his haro from his pocket. He then faced it toward the door.

"Iris please unlock the door."

The eye of the small blue haro light up for a moment before the door began to slide open. As the door opened the lights inside the room began to come on. Both Ezekial and Mars entered the room. Ezekial placed the haro into a dock for it that sat on top of the computer terminal. The Image of Iris flickered on to the near by wall moniter. As data began to roll down the screen the door to the room closed and locked. Ezekial turned and faced Mars.

"Well Iris tell us what you found."

Iris smiled playfully as she began to speak.

"Well I have been reviewing the video, audio, and eletronic logs from the night Mars woke up in the computer lab. It is my conclusion that all of these records have been tampered with. Whoever has done this has put a lot of time into planning this and with the lastest hack into the network. I can say with all the informantion that I have been given that it is Zero Sue that was commited these acts."

Ezekial reached behind him and pulled the near by chair under him and sat down. Ezekial continued to look at Mars with a worried look on his face.

"Iris how sure are you that Zero Sue is responsible for these acts?"

"With a 3% margin for error. I would say 98.98% sure."

Ezekial ran both his hand through his hair.

"So Mars what do we do now? I haven't given this information to anyone else yet not even Chall."
    Zero
    Zero
    Lord Zero
    Lord Zero

Post by Zero Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:19 pm

Finally, now that Mars and Ezekial were gone Zero could leave. He said good bye to the girls and began to make his way out of the cafeteria. As soon as he was in the hall, he felt as if some weight had been taken off his shoulders.

He proceeded down the hall toward the MS Hanger. As he walked he past by several operative, some gave him a dirty look while others turned away. Zero was used to this treatment by now, even as a mercenary he had been treated horribly by enemies and allies.

Finally he reached the hanger. He saw several Haros and mechanics working on machines and mobile weapons. Zero then noticed Ian Vashti waiting for him by the Uriel. Zero made his way to Ian and prepared for his training.
    Mars Denbrey
    Mars Denbrey
    Gundam Meister

Post by Mars Denbrey Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:34 pm

Mars' worst fear was becoming a reality. What he didn't want to believe might have actually been true. Moments later, he looked at Ezekial.

"We have to tell Chall. If it was up to me, I'd go get him now. But it is her call..."

Suddenly, Mars punched a nearby wall with his right fist. When he turned to look at Ezekial and Iris, his eyes were filled with rage. He then took a deep breath and sat on a nearby table to try and collect his thoughts. He rubbed the back of his neck and continued on.

"I had this weird image flash into my head last night. It was Zero, holding me at gunpoint. Given the needle mark I had on my chest the day I woke up in the computer room, he might have shot me with some dart. The dart might have knocked me out and possibly screwed with my memory. That son of a..."
    Hayase
    Hayase
    Gundam Meister

Post by Hayase Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:58 pm

Ezekial felt sorry for Mars. He could not imagine how he felt right at this moment. Ezekial turned his head and looked at the large moniter with Iris's image on it.

"Iris put me through to Chall right now on a secure line."

Iris winked at Ezekial with her right eye. As she did her image was replaced with that of a women with long white hair and glasses.

"Ma'am, we have a status up date for you."
    Mars Denbrey
    Mars Denbrey
    Gundam Meister

Post by Mars Denbrey Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:04 am

The woman on the screen crossed her arms.

"Chall Acustica here. What do you have to report Ezekial Stryfe?"

Chall's eyes then went towards the pensive Mars sitting on the table with his head down.
    Hayase
    Hayase
    Gundam Meister

Post by Hayase Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:45 pm

Ezkekial rubbed the right side of his face with his right hand slowly moving back to rub the back of his neck. His neck was still stiff from falling asleep inside Exile's cockpit two days ago. Ezekial's eyes met Chall's as he began to speak.

"Well Ma'am I think the worst has been confirmed. All of the facts say that Celestial Being's security has been serverly breached and all the facts point to Zero Sue as the person that has done this. So we need to know what course of action should we take now?"
    Mars Denbrey
    Mars Denbrey
    Gundam Meister

Post by Mars Denbrey Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:23 pm

"I see. So our suspicion were true after all. Hold on, we're getting the data from you Haro now."

Chall took a moment to read the data that Iris had compiled on the matter. The look on her face was of severe concern.

"Well, so far we haven't been able to determine what Zero Sue's actions have been related to. But taking into consideration the incident with Mars Denbrey, we have to assume that he might have hacked in weapons system and stole Gundam blueprints."

Mars' eyes opened up wide. Not only was this a betrayal of Celestial Being, but to him it was more personal. The Vashti Family had put a lot of work into designing and building Gundams, so had his father. And Mars, of course, had done his best to insure that every one of those Gundams were top of the line. He then stood up and walked up to Ezekial to stand next to him and be closer to the monitor.

"The data his stole, might be from the nw Gundams that are going to assigned to the Ptolemaios 2. And maybe the new Fourth Generation one. And while he was at it, he might have gotten his hands on some of the prototypes as well. This is serious.", said Mars.

Chall nodded in agreement.

"Agreed. Like we discussed before, we don't know if he is working alone or with a group. For now, keep a close eye on him. I'll inform Sherilyn, Hanayo, and Iris to develop a program to not only block his hacking, but also pinpoint where he is as he does it. We are going to need concrete proof of this."
    Zero
    Zero
    Lord Zero
    Lord Zero

Post by Zero Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:59 pm

After successfully completing the simulation he heard Ian's voice over the com. "Good job with the small fry. Now, try a real target. Level SS Training Program: GunXBlade"

The system rebooted and the screen slowly returned to life. Immediately, Zero was debriefed on his targets. It appeared the enemies for this simulation were the GN-001 Exia and the GN-002 Dynames. Zero's eyes widened. He would be fighting two Gundams?!

"Ian! What the hell?! You want me to fight both the Dynames and the Exia? I'll lose!" Zero complained. But it was true fighting both the Exia, a close range fight, and the Dynames, a Long range sniper, as all but suicide.

"Stop whining and fight." Ian responded and cut out. Before Zero could argue more, he was coming under fire from the Dynames' sniper rifle.
    Hayase
    Hayase
    Gundam Meister

Post by Hayase Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:04 pm

Ezekial nodded as the image of Chall disappeared from the monitor as was replaced with a larger image of Iris again. Her arms crossed as she looked at Ezekial and Mars with a smile.

“Well boy I have an idea.” Iris stated

Ezekial raised an eyebrow at this.

“Oh really you do know and if it is a good one that will be a first.” Ezekial skillfully snapped back at her.

Iris shook her head ignoring Ezekial rude comment as she began to speak once more.

“I have detected that Zero Sue has begun a training simulation. May I suggest that you take this chance to take your frustrations out on him in a matter that wont alert him to your presence.”

Ezekial was shocked at Iris the fact that Iris had come up with a what he felt like was a great idea. Ezekial smiled as he began his reply.

“I really like that idea. Let do it Mars.” Ezekial replied while turning to face Mars.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:15 pm